The Methodist Church situated on the Hastings Road in Tudor township was built in 1894. A class was firmly established under the Hastings Road Mission of the Methodist Church as early as 1863.
Services continued in this church until 1913 when the building was sold to the Loyal Orange Lodge at Millbridge. It was used for many years by the Loyal Orange Lodge and the Ladies Orange Benevolent Society.
(Information from “Pilgrimage of Faith” written by Alma Moorcroft, Blanche Sandford, & Alma Blackburn)